Discount golf clubs online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$208.99! Discount TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Irons for Sale

Go down

$208.99! Discount TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Irons for Sale Empty $208.99! Discount TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Irons for Sale

Post  Admin Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 pm

New Arrival! Free Shipping! No Sale Tax! Lowest Price! Discount TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Irons 3-9PS, Graphite and Steel Shaft, Regular and Stiff Flex for Sale! Price $208.99! Golf clubs for sale at http://www.specsgolfclubs.com/taylormade-r7-cgb-max-irons.html#.UADWqLNVXjE

Compare! Savie a Big! Discount golf clubs with the lowest price! Shopping discount TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Irons 4-9PAS also available with the reasonalbe price$208.99! Finding the high-quality TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons with the reasonable price and free shipping at http://www.specsgolfclubs.com/taylormade-r7-cgb-max-irons.html#.UADWqLNVXjE. Guarantedd lowest price and free shipping on these discount golf clubs.

High quality golf with less money , Excellent Golf irons TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX at dislcount golf price for sale. The discount TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons also feature a hollow top-line, which allowed TaylorMade engineers to save 17 critical grams of weight. That weight is relocated to the lower-rear portion of the clubhead, at the toe and heel, in the form of four permanently installed tungsten cartridges. TaylorMade voted to make the new TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons family of clubs to be the very best game-improvement equipment that money can buy.

TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons Features:
Enhanced Inverted Cone Technology maximizes the COR zone, delivering the highest ball speed over a larger face area. Experience longer carry and distance on mis-hits
100% CNC-milled, high strength 455 stainless steel clubface offers the highest allowable COR for maximum ball speed. Experience maximum carry and distance
Hollow Top-Line frame and wide sole allows 17 grams of mass to be positioned lower and deeper back, away from the face. This delivers the highest launch angle for maximum carry
Largest iron clubhead with four tungsten cartridges positioned heel and toe delivers a high MOI and increases forgiveness on mis-hits
Hyperlight graphite shaft promotes maximum swing speed for maximum distance

TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Irons Reviews: I read where the CGB Max irons were so very straight and how long they were and I thought how could they be any different than any other top line club.They also have pretty good workability, which is impressive for a game improvement iron.These irons provide the best forgiveness and feel of any iron I have ever played, and I have played them all.These are diffenitely clubs built for a mid to high handicapper. The price is high but you will not need to purchase another set of irons for years to come, if ever. They are so easy to hit they should be illegal!

Admin
Admin

https://specsgolfclubs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down